Proudly Represented by Sci-Con
- Chromatography has indeed come a long way. Sci-Con & Agilent Technologies
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Contact us here at Sci-Con for more information.
- Proud to be a member of the Teledyne Water Quality Group
Teledyne Tekmar, formerly Tekmar Dohrmann, is a leader in the design and manufacturing of analytical instrumentation for the laboratory. read on
- What is Vaplock from Western Fluids?
Vaplock is .... vapor & spill control for laboratory solvents. Follow this link to the PDF.
(Requires Adobe PDF Reader ... available here free of charge. If you don't want Macafee, make sure it doesn't have a check mark in the box in the lower left-hand corner.)
- Or how about the Nanobaume. Designed to accommodate empty fused silica or PEEKsil columns of less than 1/32" in outer diameter, the Nanobaume is a compact 316 stainless steel unit built to pack tubing with a silica bed at high pressure.